HOW TO WEAR A BEANIE?
Winter is well, truly here and almost round the corner, which means it is time for everyone to start stocking up on certain wardrobe essentials for the season. Winter hats aren't just protective gear for when your ears are giving you a brain freeze. They can be your finishing touch on a suit or the last thing your grab on the way to the gym.
If you have ever felt, “hats just don’t suit me” it may be because you’ve simply been wearing the wrong ones. Beanies work well with menswear’s current love of utilitarian workwear, and there are a number of styles to match even the weirdest and lumpiest of face shapes.
PICKING THE RIGHT BEANIE FOR YOUR FACE STYLE
A beanie is a great staple of your winter wardrobe. But before one heads out to buy one, remember that small details can make the difference as to whether the style suits the person.
- If you’re round or square of face choose a beanie without a turn-back cuff, with ribbing and a looser style that can add a bit of height to your face.
Wear it slightly back off your face rather than pulling it down over your ears. A bobble hat is another good option for this.
- If you have a longer face, a beanie can work nicely. Opt for a turn back cuff, which could even be in a contrasting colour or have stripe detailing. Wear a tighter fitting style that sits snugly on your head to avoid adding any more height.
- Always pick something that's loose because beanies with elastic can get tight around the forehead. This means it can become uncomfortable and can leave a red line across your skin
- Choose something in a neutral shade -like black, brown or blue -that will go with pretty much everything you have. Pick red, white or green if you're feeling Christmassy .If you're into bright colours, you can even pick a beanie in a neon shade.
- It's always better to pick something without a pattern that will go with the rest of your winter wardrobe. However, that doesn't mean that you can't pick beanies with pom poms, earflaps or even buttons to jazz things up.
There are so many things in the world of style – it’s not just a matter of what you wear, it’s also about how you wear it. Visit CAPS WHOLESALERS for the best beanie shopping you would ever get. Great quality, excellent fit and most importantly, great prizes for you.
Visit our online store CAP WHOLESALERS and shop for hats today from brands like Ascolor, Winning spirit, Flexfit, Headwear safari, Grace collection and many more. We have several colors to choose from and some of these hats are available for both the genders.
- Order process